Welcome to Rising Sun’s Retirement / Relocation Tours – your gateway to a stress-free retirement in Paradise!
Focus: San Ramon de Alajuela and surrounding areas: Our tour will mainly concentrate on this picturesque part of Costa Rica with its’ perfect year-long climate, pastoral towns, allowing you to experience the local culture & lifestyle
January 23rd – 29th, 2024
What our week-long tour offers:
- Comprehensive Information on Residency Requirements (Click here for more information on residency requirements: https://risingsun-costarica.realty/blog/ )
- Exploration of Health Insurance Options (Caja and/or Private)
- Insight into Housing Options: Renting vs. Purchasing
- Understanding Closing Costs & Costa Rican Law
- Guidance on Licensing, Vehicle Purchase, Registration & Inspection
- Banking & Financial Advice
- Discover Local Activities & Cost of Living
- Meet & Speak with Local Expats
- Visits to Local Hospitals & Clinics, Supermarkets & Farmer’s Markets
- Tour of Available Properties for Sale and / or For Rent
January 23rd – 29th, 2024 – The tour includes 2 delicious meals per day, high-quality accommodations and transportation, a trip to the world-renowned Baldi Hot Springs Resort, and a relaxing day of fun & sun at the Punta Leona Beach Club. Throughout your week’s stay you’ll be peppered with priceless information by some of the top professionals in several relevant fields. The cost of this 7-day / 6-night tour is $3,300 per person single-occupancy / $2,900 per person double -occupancy (includes all taxes and fees). Transportation between the airport and the hotel is not included, but can be arranged. We require a 50% deposit to secure your spot, with the remaining balance due no later than one week prior to your arrival in Costa Rica.
We also offer a 3-day tour add-on to explore some very special beach towns on the Nicoya Peninsula. Contact us for more information and to reserve your spot today!